|Click HERE to view this geo greeting|
Hello Sierra Eagles!
Welcome to the home page for the Sierra Middle School Eagle Library. We hope this Web site provides reading inspiration and technology tools that will make your library experience both educational and exciting. Follow the tabs along the top for Literature, Eagle Research, Tech Tools, Digital Citizenship, and even Library Fun! The computer lab is available for teacher-assigned projects, not for gaming and surfing. Power strips are available for you to power up your device. Use the right-side menu for links.
7:30 to 4:00
Lunch, unless closed for a class
Library Teacher: Mrs. Stanley
Library Assistant: Mrs. Hamilton
- Books are checked out for 2 weeks
- Reference books for 1 night
- Use your ID card or another book for checkout
- You may have 2 books at a time: teacher-required book (AR) and a "Freedom" book of your choice
- You earn the right to check out up to 4 books by having no late books and no fines
- ALWAYS have a book in your backpack for silent reading in 0 Period
- You MUST have at least a paperback book, even if you owe money!
- No food or gum
- 5 cents per day for hardback and paperback books after the 1-day grace period
- 10 cents per day for overnight reference books
- Fines are removed for days of "Excused Absence"
- Ask the library lady to check your absence record in Aeries
- Remember: You can have at least one paperback book, no matter what you owe!
Computer Lab, independent use:
- Check in and ask to use a computer
- Login as yourself
- Save work to your stu drive. Ask about this if you don't know.
- ASK to print!
- NEVER click the printer icon. It might go to the wrong printer.
- ALWAYS go to: File / Print / and select Library Printer (or ask)
- You will be charged 10 cents per page for wasteful printing